Units and Measurements class 11 questions and answers
Updated: May 3
Very Short Answer Questions
1) Define one astronomical unit
2) One micron = ________ meter
3) How many fermi are there in one meter
5) Obtain the Dimensional formula & give units for the following physical quantities.
a) Acceleration b) Areal Velocity c) Co-efficient of viscosity
d) Force e) Impulse f) Power g) Moment of Inertia
h) Young’s modulus
i) Gravitational Constant
6) Mention three physical quantities that have no dimensions.
7) Write the SI unit of temperature and electric current.
ANSWERS - Click Here