CBSE Class 11 physics sample paper 2020
Updated: Mar 8, 2020
Physics sample question paper according to the New Pattern of CBSE 2020.
DOWNLOAD WORD DOCUMENT
Grade: XI Subject: PHYSICS
Marks: 70 Time: 3hrs
a) All the questions are compulsory.
b) There are37 questions in total.
c) This question paper contains four sections: Section-A, Section-B, Section-C and Section-D
d) Section-A contains 20 questions of one mark each.
e) Section-B contains 7 questions of two marks each.
f) Section-C contains 7 questions of three marks each.
g) Section –D contains 3 questions of five marks each.
SECTION – A
1. The special theory of relativity explained by
a) Thomas Alva Edison b) Ampere
c) Albert Einstein d) C V Raman
2. Among the given following units which one is the longest unit of length?
a) Angstrom b) Fermi
c) Barn d) Parsec
3. Dimensional formula of universal gravitational constant______________
a) MLT-2 b) ML-1T-2
c) M-1LT-2 d) None of the above
4. What is the angle between i and j ____________
5. Which of the following statement is not true regarding Newton’s third law of motion?
a) To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction
b) Action and reaction act on the same body
c) There is no cause-effect relationship between action and reaction
d) Action and reaction forces are simultaneous
6. For ‘n’ particles in space, the suitable, the suitable expression for the x-coordinate of the center of mass of the system is
7. What happens when the angular velocity of the Earth increases?
a) Acceleration due to gravity decreases at the equator
b) Acceleration due to gravity increases at the equator
c) moment of inertia of the earth increases
d) None of the above
8. The elasticity of a material can be altered by